Echo Lites

The Student News Site of Sayreville War Memorial High School

Echo Lites

Echo Lites

Polls

How will you celebrate Halloween this year?

• Watch Halloween/scary movies (45%, 9 Votes)
  • Eat a lot of candy (20%, 4 Votes)
  • Do nothing (20%, 4 Votes)
  • Go trick-or-treating (10%, 2 Votes)
  • Go to a costume party (5%, 1 Votes)

Total Voters: 13

Loading ... Loading ...

Which Taylor Swift Album Represents You?

Throughout Taylor Swift’s ten albums, she has managed to make each one distinct and unique to different periods and experiences that she faced in her life. Each album can be linked to personality types and characteristics, and many people can be represented through her albums. Which album represents you best?

• Taylor Swift (Debut): If you love to socialize with friends and new people, and are rebellious, dramatic, and hot-headed, then this is the right album for you! This album describes her younger self, when she acted irrationally, loved to socialize, was in love, and used dramatic lyrics to convey her feelings.
  • Fearless (Taylor’s Version): Do you daydream often? Tend to crush on many people? Care deeply about those around you? Overthink? Fearless (TV) is the perfect album to represent this, from love songs describing perfect love dreams to overthinking her relationships but deeply caring for them.
  • Speak Now (Taylor’s Version): Does it seem “enchanting” to fall in love, but feel like it’ll never happen? Do you tend to be sarcastic, sassy, and have a sense of independence? Speak Now (TV) describes the moments of love, and how it feels to miss someone, yet standing your ground when you need to.
  • Red (Taylor’s Version): Is socialization “not your thing”? Do you stick to yourself, enjoy writing and taking walks, and generally do activities alone? Red (TV) may be the one for you, from songs about breakups and remaining single to loneliness and sticking to herself to wanting someone but it feeling impossible.
  • 1989 (Taylor’s Version): Are you someone who can “shake off” criticism of others and accept yourself for who you are? This album is right up your alley! 1989 (TV) is all about experiencing new things, but not letting others influence who you are and what you do—you are the main character.
  • Reputation: Do your friends call you tough but secretly inside you’re a huge softie? Do you stick to a small group of friends and are loyal, don’t let others walk on you, and are not afraid to speak up? Reputation perfectly describes how you “roll,” with songs about confidence, standing up for yourself, and not caring about what others think as long as you’re happy.
  • Lover: You dream of love constantly—yet it hasn’t come. You overshare with others and love to be around them. You feel content with your life at the moment. If all of the above is true—Lover is your album. Lover describes the feelings of love, yet feeling good about yourself and knowing your self-worth. In addition, it shows the rough roads through life but feels content with how it’s going and isn’t afraid of what’s next.
  • Folklore: Does Red (TV) relate to you, but to the extreme of almost zero social interaction (even having no social media)? Folklore relates to you, as it’s all about escaping reality.
  • Evermore: You’re confident, wise, gone through a lot, friendly, and give great advice. This album explores major conflicts that may occur in one’s life, and friendly situations, displaying confidence throughout.

The reason why Midnights was not included as each song is so diverse, that it’s difficult to conclude an overall personality association.